Outbound Customer Service Executive
The Business Generation Group (TBG Group) is a growing client contact business based in Wood Street in the heart of Old Town, Swindon. We work with both local SME’s and Multinational corporate businesses delivering B2B and B2C contact solutions via telephone and digital marketing.
The Account Manager
The role consists primarily of telephoning customers that have recently taken out a Financial Services product, then completing a detailed questionnaire, using our CRM to capture the data. All the calls are Scripted and can last up to 10 minutes. The reason for the calls are to make sure that the Customer has been treated fairly; understanding what product they have actually taken out. It may be a Mortgage, Protection, or Investment product. There are no sales targets attached to this role, but you do need to demonstrate some telephone-based customer service experience. You should be comfortable speaking on the phone and can take detailed notes that accurately reflect the feedback that the customer gives you.
Reporting to the Account Manager, the key purpose of this role is to help our financial services clients speak to their clients. This can take the form of completing a survey or booking an appointment for a meeting with a financial advisor.
Key responsibilities include making sure all conversations are documented accurately, all calls are handled politely and that the script is followed if being used, and every engagement made is professional and representative of TBG Group.
We have hugely varying Accounts that we supply Customer Contact Solutions for, incorporating both B2B and B2C:
- Having conversations with clients to gain business intelligence, conduct surveys or set appointments:
- Be a professional representative at, all times.
- Accurate and consistent, detailed note taking.
- Making any training needs known to senior staff.
- Taking ownership of the data and clients you are given and working within the agreed format and timescales.
- Complying with data protection and any other relevant legislation.
- One-year minimum experience with Inbound and Outbound calling in any environment (customer service etc).
- Excellent phone manner (Inc. awareness of tone, pace & pitch).
- Customer focused.
- Demonstrable experience of accurate recording of information.
- Excellent Time Management.
- A desire to improve knowledge base and help TBG Group grow.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities.
- Positive, professional, and resilient nature when faced with objections.
- Able to demonstrate successful telephone-based appointment setting and customer service experience.
- Experience with Microsoft systems and various CRMs.
- Able to work to demanding delivery deadlines.
- Flexible, dynamic, and accepting appropriate responsibilities.
- Ability to identify a need and develop further.
- Fast learner and able to adapt quickly if required.
- Able to problem solve quickly.
- Sense of pride and desire to deliver.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- Highly self-motivated, able to use own initiative and accountable for your actions.
- Good interpersonal skills and quickness to engage on the phone to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
Ready to Apply?
Fill out your details below with an up to date CV and we’ll back to you shortly.