Business Development Executive
The Business Generation Group (TBG Group) is a growing client contact business based in Wood Street in the heart of Old Town, Swindon. We work with both local SME’s and Multinational corporate businesses delivering B2B and B2C contact solutions via telephone and digital marketing.
The Account Manager
Reporting to the Account Manager, the key purpose of this role is to service the work agreed between TBG Group and their clients by carrying out telemarketing and other data related activities. You are responsible for meeting and achieving the agreed KPIs of the campaign you are given to work on.
Key responsibilities include making sure all conversations and outcomes are documented accurately, all results are reported, taking ownership of the work you produce, the time management of how it is accomplished, and every engagement made is professional and representing of TBG Group.
We have hugely varying Accounts that we supply Customer Contact Solutions for, incorporating both B2B and B2C:
- Having and leading conversations with our client’s prospects to gain business intelligence, generate leads or set appointments.
- Be a professional representative at, all times.
- Accurate and proportionately detailed note taking.
- Making any training needs known to senior staff.
- Taking ownership of the data you are working with and returned in the agreed format and timescales.
- Complying with data protection and any other relevant legislation.
- One-year minimum experience within or Outbound calling in any environment (customer service etc).
- Excellent phone manner (Inc. awareness of tone, pace & pitch).
- Customer focused.
- Demonstrable experience of accurate recording of information.
- Excellent Time Management.
- A desire to improve knowledge base and help TBG Group grow.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities.
- Positive, professional, and resilient nature when faced with objections.
- Able to demonstrate successful appointment setting and lead generation experience.
- Experience with Microsoft systems and various CRMs.
- Experience speaking with senior decision makers within various industries.
- Able to work to demanding delivery deadlines.
- Flexible, dynamic, and accepting appropriate responsibilities.
- Ability to identify a need and develop further.
- Solution-based selling knowledge.
- Fast learner and able to adapt quickly if required.
- Able to problem solve quickly.
- Sense of pride and desire to deliver.
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information.
- Highly self-motivated, able to use own initiative and accountable for your actions.
- Good interpersonal skills and quickness to engage on the phone to form effective working relationships with people at all levels.
- Weekly/Monthly targets
- Quarterly Review
- Annual Appraisal
Ready to Apply?
Fill out your details below with an up to date CV and we’ll back to you shortly.